We provide all the services you need for your fleet.
What is Fleet Management
If you own your cars, but are looking to lower your operating and management costs, you can have us take over the management of your fleet, as you benefit from the services we offer.
Our services include:
- Regularly scheduled maintenance according to the specifications of each car manufacturer.
- Workshop repairs of any breakdowns.
- Tire purchase and replacement.
- Accident care and auto body repairs.
- Roadside assistance.
- Liability insurance.
- Selection of packages for other types of insurance coverage.
- Replacement cars.
- Car safety and roadworthiness-exhaust emissions inspections.
- Managing the sale of used cars.
In 2017, Autotechnica provided:
- More than 52,000 repair services.
- More than 16,000 auto body repairs.
In 2017, Autotechnica provided its customers with more than 10,000 replacement cars, proving its steadfast commitment to ensuring absolute customer satisfaction by exceeding its contractual obligations.
Total maintenance, repair and fleet management services
The Company owns 5 fully equipped Maintenance centres throughout Greece, and is affiliated with more than 200 independent shops.
We have created a “one-stop shop” of services for all vehicles, offering:
- Repair shop
- Auto body repair shop
- Tire repair
- Car wash
Customer waiting areas
All maintenance centres offer pleasant and comfortable lounges with amenities that include Wi-Fi, daily newspapers, coffee and beverages in a relaxing environment.
People & equipment
The maintenance centres are fully equipped with diagnostic tools and certified state-of-the-art mechanical equipment. The infrastructure, together with the continuing education programs we offer in cooperation with some of the largest national car dealers on the Greek market and the considerable experience accumulated over the years-long service of more than 35 different models, are evidence of Autotechnica’s superiority in the area of after-sales.
Find your closest Autotechica service point in the map below.